Monday 16 May 2011

IN3D Week 3 Lab 1 Part 2

Bucket


With flaps at the sides

With holes for the screw

With screws to connect the handle

Final bucket with handle

Reflection
Although it was quite interesting to do this, I still find it tough. I was having problems with the handle part. I couldn't use the soft modification method because it didn't seem to work for me. And at the beginning, I couldn't get the shape of the bucket probably because I missed out a step or I did not quite understand the instructions. So I decided to ask my friend for help.

Wine Glass




Reflection
I know that we were supposed to design a vase, but some how mine became a wine glass. I don't know why it is like that. Any way, I still love the outcome of my wine glass. :D I changed the transparency settings to make it look a little bit more transparent so that it looks like a glass.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vase is nicely done.

    If you want to see me on the bucket, pls alert me in class.

    ReplyDelete