Friday 11 May 2012

Week 3

Warriors Way - Flashback

For the first video, I had to change the color to an orange tone.  


Warriors Way - Showdown

The second video I had to change the color to blue-gray like color.



Pope 

Red Flag

The videos on the Pope and the red flag I only need to make the red color less striking so that it does not overpower the rest of the picture. This is because red is a warm color, and it is the most outstanding color.


Simple Bleach Bypass

This tutorial is also quite easy to do. It teaches me how to add color contrast and brightness of the picture.





Children Color Correction

Landscape Color Correction


For the 2 videos on the children and the landscape, I just had to apply the same technique as the previous tutorial. I managed to adjust the hue, saturation, lightness and contrast.

Overall, the whole exercise was quite enjoyable and easy to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment