Tuesday 10 July 2012

3DSFX Project 2 - Time Finesse

Storyboard

Final Video

My group's final project is about traveling through time. It may seem slightly hard for some people to understand the story, that is why we added the dates at the bottom of the video to show which date the main character is traveling to. In this story, the main character is actually me. Hanani is the calefare, and the person who rode the bicycle and hit the main character. And, Xueyuan is the one who acted as the classmate. 

For the After Effects, I did the Harry Potter Lumos Effect, the smoke effect, the Jumper Effect, and the Earthquake. The Harry Potter Lumos Effect and the smoke effect was done at the starting part of the movie when I found the box. The Jumper Effect was at the scene where Hanani rode the bicycle and it hit onto me. Finally, the Earthquake effect was done at the end of the movie after I read a note on how to break the spell.

It is not easy to think of how time traveling could be implemented in the movie because we have to make sure that the viewers could understand. But overall, we did had fun videoing and editing the movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment