Saturday 19 November 2011

Shift Weight Ex 1 - Spiderman


Final Spiderman Animation

My Video

Hanani's Video

Adlina's Video

This exercise was not easy to do at first because I had to understand which way should the pose of the spiderman be when when weight is applied to the body. After doing it, I feel that it is quite simple to do (although the animation takes some time to be completed). For the 3 video references, we had to try the shift weight exercise. The first video was mine. I tried to move on one leg to the other but some how I failed to do it properly. I know it looks funny when I did it because I didn't know how to. The second video was Hanani's. This video is slightly better than what I did. She tried to add weight onto one leg to the other without moving her feet. And the last video is Adlina's. Her video may look funny because she moved too much of her waist. But overall, it was fun doing the animation.

1 comment:

  1. A good attempt, though I think Spidey's body swings too much ... his shoulders shouldn't move so much. But well done :)

    ReplyDelete