Friday 5 August 2011

IN3D Final Project

Scenario 4
Storyline
A robot named T-Rex was picking up boxes continuously, one after another. After finish picking 2 boxes and placed them at the side, there is still one remaining box which did not move forward. T-Rex waited for the box to move but failed. Suddenly, a big red box appeared. It managed to push the box forward to allow T-Rex to continue picking up the box. T-Rex then felt relieved such that the remaining box was stuck onto him. He tried to shake the box off till it landed on the ground. He was lucky that there was a big red box that could help him move the remaining boxes forward, otherwise, he would have a hard time.


Sketches


Bends down and up while picking up and stacking the boxes.

 Stops when the remaining box did not move forward.

T-Rex felt relieved when a big red box appeared to push the remaining boxes forward.


Success of Final Model/Animation & Errors made

I faced many problems doing the animation of the arm constraints. My boxes could not be stacked before probably because of the constraints. I had to keep on redoing my constraints. Therefore I decided to place the boxes at the side of the mechanic arm instead of stacking them up. At first, I intend to do 4 small boxes for my animation, but I ended up doing 3 boxes only because of the problems that I faced with the constraining part. At the end of my animation, I made the mechanic arm robot, T-Rex, felt relieved by lifting up the final box and then place it at the side. The final box was supposed to be placed onto the ground like the rest but I made the box flew off the mechanic arm by changing the blend parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment